Join or renew today through our secure site or through Paypal, below.
Looking for the Members’ Database? Click here
Just want the book? Click here
Want to register for the annual workshop? Click here
SND uses a secure site for credit card transactions and does not share personal or credit card information in adherence with federal privacy regulations.
- Annual Membership: $110
- Annual Membership outside U.S.: $135
- Annual Membership (no book): $90
- Three-year Membership: $250
- Three-year Membership outside U.S.: $350
- Educator: $105
- Educator outside U.S.: $130
- Student: $60
- Student Chapter Member: $50
- Student Chapter Member outside U.S.: $75
- Corporate Membership (Outside U.S.-only): $135
- Three-year Corporate Membership: $350
Option 1: Monthly recurring payments
Prefer to be billed monthly (via PayPal) for your membership?
Option 2: One annual fee
Option 3: Paypal
Support the General Fund:
SND membership provides:
- Full access to the SND members’ database.
- A discount on the SND Annual Workshop & Exhibition, three days of learning, inspiration, networking and fun with people from all over the world. The 2017 workshop is in Charlotte. Register today!
- Discounts on one- and two-day regional Quick Courses.
- Automatic invitations to participate in the annual Best of News Design™ Creative Competition, and opportunities to serve as a judge or facilitator.
- A free copy of “The Best of News Design™”, our annual book with images of the winning competition entries and judges’ comments.
- A free copy of Design, our magazine covering the issues of design and journalism.
- Opportunities for portfolio reviews and other mentoring from SND colleagues.
- Discounts on events held by SND partners: the American Copy Editors Society and the National Press Photographers Association.
- Opportunities to exercise leadership and expand your skills as an SND volunteer. You can write an article, join a committee, host a Quick Course, offer to speak, serve as a regional director, and more!
- Opportunities to network with creative, inspired journalists and designers from around the world.